My husband, Michael, and I are huge Shark Tank fans. Do any of you guys watch it? I get way too excited when people present a health-centered product. Recently, we watched the episode with Pipcorn, which had me dying to try it out. So when Pipsnacks reached out to me about trying their product, I was pumped!
Let me back track and tell you a little bit about the company. Pipsnacks makes a product called Pipcorn, which is essentially mini popcorn. Unlike most popcorn products out there, Pipcorn is completely free of GMOs. It’s also vegan, gluten-free, and made from whole grains. All of their flavors are hand-seasoned and made in small batches, so you are sure to get some quality corn!
The popcorn on its own is amazing…we literally sat on the couch and ate a whole bag while watching TV one night! Of course, I couldn’t just stop there, though. I knew I had to make a cool creation with the popcorn. I looked in the refrigerator for some inspiration and saw that I still had some salted caramel sauce, which somehow turned into these amazing Chocolate Salted Caramel Pipcorn Cups!
They are so easy to make and beyond delicious. I love the extra crunch and texture from the Pipcorn…it totally makes it!
- Place liners in a muffin tin
- In a medium bowl, mix 1-2 tbsp of the caramel sauce with the Pipcorn. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, melt the chocolate chips and coconut oil together*
- Fill each muffin tin ⅓ of the way with chocolate sauce
- Pour the caramel sauce over the chocolate so that the muffin tins are now half way full
- Sprinkle some of the caramel-covered Pipcorn on top of the caramel sauce
- Pour the rest of the chocolate sauce on top of the Pipcorn layer. You want to fill the tin almost to the top, but still leave a little bit of room
- Top with a sprinkle of Pipcorn
- Place in the freezer for 2-4 hours. When ready to serve, remove from freezer and let sit for a couple minutes
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator